The college library is spacious, well equipped, maintained and provides excellent reading facilities to students and staff.
Features of our College Library
- It has separate reading room and reference section with the seating capacity of 40 persons.
- Library is well stocked with about 34500 books of different subjects.
- It has 2179 reference books and more than 100 encyclopedias.
- Library also subscribes to 20 journals and 15 magazines besides 9 national and regional dailies in English, Hindi and Punjabi.
- More than 350 M.Ed dissertation are also there in the Library
- There is a separate ‘New Arrival’ corner in the library.
- All the books are classified and cataloged.
- Cataloging has been computerized. Xerox facility is provided to the staff.
- Book Bank facility is provided to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, economically backward and physically handicapped students for the whole academic session.
- 4 Computers with Internet Facility are also available for the students and staff
- OPAC : Online Public Access Catalogue is also available in the college Library