NSS (National service Scheme) provides Learning by doing opportunities to students. Number of one day community camps are organised as and when the need arises along with a seven day camp once a year.
NSS camps are organized in the college every year to develop in students the sense and respect of dignity of labour.
Features of NSS Camps
- Students go for social surveys in the nearby areas.
- Rallies to make the people aware about the burning topics and socia
- l issues like AIDS Awareness, Traffic awareness etc. are also carried out.
- Lectures on Female Foeticide, Cancer awareness, Drug Abuse etc. are delivered with the support of NGOs in slum areas.
- Medical camps are organised and free medicines are distributed to the needy people.
- Students volunteer for Polio Camps in near by areas is an annual feature of college.
- Rallies on SWEEP, Drug Addiction, Swach Bharat Abhiyaan awareness, 500 years celebration of Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji , 100 years of Jung – e – shaheed di yaadgar is carried out by NSS students of our college under the leadership of Principal S. Gurcharan Singh.
NSS Advisory Committee
The committee is composed of Principal and two senior faculty members as NSS Programme Officers. During session 2018-19 almost 100 candidates were enrolled in NSS program.
Swach Bharat Day Celebration
Fit India Movement
Ek Bharat Shareshat Bharat
Food Festival Celebration
Azadi Ka Amrit Mahautsav- Online Seminar
Women's Day Celebration
Chabeel (Community Service)